There are a few upgrades I have made to my fenders. Yamaha produced fender tips. They are somewhat still available. You can find them mostly used but occasionally a brand new fender tip can be sucured. Here are the part numbers for each.
- Front Fender Tip: Front – STR-4WM26-90-00
- Front Fender Tip: Rear – STR-4WM26-91-00
- Rear Fender Tip – STR-4WM26-92-00
I also picked up a Road Star Fender Emblem from eBay.
Yamaha and Show Chrome make Fender rails. I installed the Show Chrome Front Fender Rail. I prefer that one over the Yamaha version becuase with the Yamaha version you have to drill a hole in the fender. These parts are only available used. In the rare case you find them new, snatch them up.
- Show Chrome Front Fender Rail: 62-104A
- Yamaha Front Fender Rail: coming soon
- Yamaha Rear Fender Rail: coming soon